Polygon RPC Aggregator, which aims to provide a fast and reliable RPC gateway, is now live.
Polygon’s RPC aggregator service is distributed worldwide across 200 data centers. There are 15 underlying RPC endpoints provided by Polygon Node providers, the Polygon team, and the community. This number will increase with time. It has a monitoring system that constantly monitors the RPC endpoints and ensures that they are healthy and in sync. It also has an intelligent caching system that makes things faster and offloads traffic to alternative nodes when needed.
RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com
Features to highlight:
- A fail-over system will automatically recover failed requests by sending them to a different RPC origin.
- Geo-steering: Requests are automatically routed to an RPC origin closest to you.
- “Smart routing” of methods: The system will seamlessly route requests to an archive node if needed.
- The system will re-broadcast transactions if needed, to ensure mempool is propagated faster.
- There are dedicated, optimized nodes focused on sending transactions.
This list will grow in the near future. Polygon-RPC aims at providing a better user experience due to a more stable RPC endpoint.
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building and connecting Secured Chains like Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium, etc, and Standalone Chains like Polygon POS, designed for flexibility and independence. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 500+ Dapps, ~567M+ txns, and ~6M+ daily txns.
If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your Dapp, get started here.